Blogging for me has definitely taken the back burner over the past couple of months due to the amount of work the house needs at the moment; which i'm quite sad about if i'm honest as I do love having a little area of the internet to post my thoughts and feelings on various bits and bobs! So I thought i'd pop back in to the blogging world to spread a little bit of positivity in what seems to be a bit of a negative time, with my '15 things that make me happy' post.
1. My piggies - Rex and Spud
2. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
3. A Clean House
4. Loosing weight (probably not going to happen if I continue eating that chocolate fudge brownie ice cream!)
5. Scented candles
6. Finishing tasks on my to-do list
8. Going on adventure days
9. Online shopping
10. Feeling inspired to blog again
11. Freshly dyed hair
12. Gardening (who would have thought it?!)
13. Lazy days watching TV
14. Lying on sunbed on the beach with my feet in the sea
15. Liverpool - the atmosphere on match days, the friendliness of the people and the sights are just amazing!
What are some things that make you guys happy?